How it works
How it works
beano® Tablets contains a natural enzyme that breaks down the complex carbohydrates found in many foods, making them easier to digest so they don't cause gas.*
How to use beano® tablets:
- Use for the right problem: Use beano® if you experience the symptoms of stomach gas caused by many healthful foods.
- Use with the right food: beano® Tablets prevent symptoms caused by a variety of foods including:
- Veggies like broccoli, lettuce, peppers and carrots
- Proteins like beans and peanuts
- Whole grains like whole wheat and oat bran
To learn more, visit our About beano® page.
- Use at the right time: Take right before your first bite of problem food.
- Use the right amount: Swallow or chew 2-3 tablets for a typical meal.
Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so don’t cook with beano®.
When to use beano®:
Use it right before every meal with problem food.
Ingredients (per 2 tablets)
Alpha-galactosidase enzyme 600 GALU† (derived from Aspergillus niger)
†Daily Value not established
Cellulose gel, mannitol, invertase, potato starch, magnesium stearate, colloidal silica, gelatin.
Contains: cod, flounder, redfish
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby ask a doctor before use.
If a rare sensitivity occurs after taking beano® Tablets, discontinue use. Galactosemics consult your doctor.
Store below 25°C (77°F). Avoid Heat. Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so don't cook with Beano®.