One beano® Meltaway® works the same as two beano® tablets. Just place on your tongue before your first bite, and it will melt away in seconds with a smooth, strawberry flavor to help prevent gas from happening.
How it works
beano® Meltaways® are a Vegetarian-Friendly formula that contains a natural enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates found in many foods, making them easier to digest so they don't cause gas.*
How to use beano® Meltaways®:
- Use for the right problem: Use beano® Meltaways® if you experience the symptoms of stomach gas caused by many healthful foods.
- Use with the right food: beano® Meltaways® prevent symptoms caused by a variety of foods including:
- Veggies like broccoli, lettuce, peppers and carrots
- Proteins like beans and peanuts
- Whole grains like whole wheat and oat bran
- Use at the right time: Take right before your first bite of problem food.
- Use the right amount: At mealtime, place one Meltaway™ tablet on your tongue and let it dissolve.
Ingredients (per 1 tablet)
Alpha-galactosidase 450 GALU† (derived from Aspergillus niger)
†Daily Value not established
mannitol, povidone, corn starch, water, sodium stearyl fumarate, polyvinyl acetate, less than 1% of: maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, calcium gluconate, triacetin, natural & artificial flavor, red no. 40 lake, acetic acid, sodium lauryl sulfate.
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby ask a doctor before use.
If a rare sensitivity occurs after taking beano® Meltaways®, discontinue use. Galactosemics consult your doctor.
Store below 25°C (77°F). Avoid Heat. Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so don't cook with beano®.